This isn’t my normal thing, but I thought that after a couple of intense weeks of writing and editing I’d have a little fun. Enjoy!
1. DO YOU GET SICK WHILE READING IN THE CAR?
No. I’m one of those really lucky people who can read anywhere.
2. WHICH AUTHOR’S WRITING STYLE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOU AND WHY?
Charlie Holmberg of the Paper Magician Series. I love how she describes things. I think that it’s a skill I don’t focus on enough and I find it compelling.
3. HARRY POTTER SERIES OR THE TWILIGHT SAGA? GIVE 3 POINTS TO DEFEND YOUR ANSWER.
Look, I’m guilty of loving both, but I’ll pick Harry Potter in a contest.
Harry Potter showed the power of love, that standing up and defying authority is a duty, and that books and knowledge will always save the day. How can I not pick that?
4. DO YOU CARRY A BOOK BAG? IF SO, WHAT IS IN IT (BESIDES BOOKS)?
5. DO YOU SMELL YOUR BOOKS?
Honestly, not enough.
6. BOOKS WITH OR WITHOUT LITTLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
Either. Although most books I read lack illustrations.
7. WHAT BOOK DID YOU LOVE WHILE READING BUT DISCOVERED LATER IT WASN’T QUALITY WRITING?
I’ll have to steal the answer of the person I stole this from, Twilight. I’ll still stand by and say the story is captivating, but the writing is a bit lacking.
8. WHAT IS THE THINNEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
9. WHAT IS THE THICKEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
A book about computers that is not mine.
10. WHEN DID YOU GET INTO READING?
As soon as I could read words. I’m super grateful for that.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC BOOK?
Wuthering Heights. I’ll admit that I never had an intense interest in the classics.
12. IN SCHOOL WHAT WAS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?
15. IF YOU WERE GIVEN A BOOK AS A PRESENT THAT YOU HAD READ BEFORE AND HATED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Be nice about it. They gave me a book, I can’t be mad. I might start heavily hinting on books I like better though. 🙂
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
17. ARE YOU A NERD, DORK, OR DWEEB? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
18. VAMPIRES OR FAIRIES? WHY?
Vampires. I loved them before Twilight and I’ll love them for probably forever. #notsorry
19. SHAPESHIFTERS OR ANGELS? WHY?
Shapeshifters, but only because Angels sound too boring 😉
20. AND FINALLY: FULL ON ROMANCE BOOKS OR ACTION-PACKED WITH A FEW LOVE SCENES MIXED IN?
Full on romance as long as it’s not in the super christian/amish/mormon categories. I like a little more heat to my romances.